top of page

File a police report (non-emergency)

Updated: 5 days ago

File an online report regarding:

  • Traffic Complaint

  • Drug Complaint

  • Fraud

  • Hate-Motivated Incident

  • Lost Property

  • Damage or Mischief to Vehicle

  • Theft

You can also call 613-236-1222 (ext. 7300)

If you need to file a non-emergency police report, report online or call our Police Reporting Unit at 613-236-1222, extension 7300. Our Police Reporting Unit is open seven days a week from 10 a.m. to 8:45 p.m. 

In addition to reporting, it never hurts to email our office:!


bottom of page